Digitally supported Environmental Assessment for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The vision of the DREAMS project is:
To promote progress on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by digitally transforming the way society accesses and communicates information about environmental impacts of projects and plans in order to enable the best decisions towards green transition in a transparent and inclusive democratic process.
- To support transition towards low carbon society while strengthening the system perspective through EA and the interlinkages between climate change and other sustainability objectives.
- To make Danish actors international first movers bringing SDGs into EA and the core of decision‐making through systematic and data‐based digital frameworks.
- To improve the efficiency and quality of EA through digitally transforming highly manual, time‐consuming, inefficient and evidence‐biased EA processes.
- To unite all relevant actors in developing novel solutions and business developments for EA being mandatory in EU and worldwide serves a key role in decision‐making for green transition and tackling societal grand challenges.
More specifically the project aims at developing an open‐access baseline tool and an effect assessment decision tool (CAUSA) that:
- Reduce societal costs of EA processes by 30%.
- Provide decision‐makers with measures to reduce GHG emissions with 15‐50%.
- Provide business potentials for Danish EA actors with a value of 1.0‐2.5 billion EUR/per year.
3 Dreams short-videos online!
DREAMS film premiere! The Dreams project has produced 3 videos that...Read More
Dreams meeting at AAU Copenhagen
DREAMS meeting at AAU Copenhagen Campus! A lot has happened since...Read More
Great progress at DREAMS workshop
Great progress at DREAMS workshop in Kolding Almost halfway in the...Read More
How to build business models
How to build business models for digitalization of environmental assessment NEWS:...Read More